Sign Language Version 2- (ASL V2) CD-ROM is the only tool you'll need to master the skills needed
for this marvelous language. Containing over 600 commonly used signs,
you are sure to learn what you need in the least amount of time
A Self-paced CBT System:
In this self-pace, self-taught computer-based training (CBT edition)
system you will gain the ability to communicate with the hearing
or speech impaired.
For All Ages:
Together with the accessibility of a dictionary format, ASL is
one of the simplest software to use. Each sign is shown with clear,
step by step, animations for maximum retainability. Because it
is animation, ASL is also fun for children of all ages.
Learning Mode and Testing Mode:
ASL is easy to use and contains Study Room and Exercises Room,
featuring a dictionary format of over 600 commonly used signs.
Step by step animation and a fully functional test application
will maximize your retention and
to ensure positive result.
English - Finger Spelling Converter (Translator)
Application Included: Fingerspell is used to spell out words
one letter at a time with the manual alphabet. If a sign or a
combination of signs can't be found to express an exact thought,
fingerspell it. You may use English - Finger Spelling Converter in
the CD-ROM to learn, practice, test yourself. When receiving or
reading fingerspell, learn to read words in syllables, rather than
individual letters. English - Finger Spelling Converter (EFC) will
help you grasp the word more quickly. Enjoy yourself with this EFC.
Learning: English - Finger Spelling Converter is on the web:
Click this link English
- Fingerspelling Converter (EFC) to learn finger spelling on
- New interfaces make it easier to select and study ASL signs
- Over 600 most commonly used signs
- Alphabetical format for convenience and quick accessibility
- Categorized exercise groups and testing with a scoring
feature for added reinforcement
- Review of manual alphabet and manual numbers with selectable
- Self-paced learning system
- Clear step-by-step animations of each sign
- English - Finger Spelling Converter bonus application
- Mac/PC (ISO) Hybrid CD-ROM
For MS Windows: A multimedia PC
running Windows 98, ME, XP, NT 4.0, Windows 2000; 16 MB of RAM (32 MB
recommended), a color monitor and a CD-ROM drive.
Macintosh: A Power Macintosh running System 7.5 or later; a color
monitor; and a CD-ROM drive.